When: May 23rd - July 11th
Welcome to the Auburn Family!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Auburn University! We look forward to hosting you and your family for Camp War Eagle (CWE) this summer. CWE provides an experience which will promote the academic, social and personal success of incoming freshmen students.
During CWE, students will:
- Meet your CWE Camp Counselor and other incoming freshman students while you learn more about Auburn.
- Discover campus resources and departments to help you succeed at Auburn.
- Learn to use online systems including AU Access and Tiger Scheduler.
- Meet with your academic advisor in a group advising session and register for classes. Please note which schools and colleges will be available at which sessions.
- Pick up your Tiger Card.
- Find out more about what the CWE session includes for you and for your family or guests.
There are 10 sessions for Camp War Eagle, which are scheduled during the months of May, June, and July.
- Session 1: May 23-24, Thursday-Friday
- Session 2: May 30-31, Thursday-Friday
- Session 3: June 6-7, Thursday-Friday
- Session 4: June 10-11, Monday-Tuesday
- Session 5: June 13-14, Thursday-Friday
- Session 6: June 20-21, Thursday-Friday
- Session 7: June 24-25, Monday-Tuesday
- Session 8: June 27-28, Thursday-Friday
- Session 9: July 8-9, Monday-Tuesday
- Session 10: July 11-12, Thursday-Friday