When: November 29th - December 1st
Where: Bottling Plant Event Center
614 N Railroad Ave
The A|O Christmas Market will be held November 29-December 1 in the heart of Downtown Opelika at the Bottling Plant Event Center. The Christmas Market will host a series of special events to benefit various causes in East Alabama.
Tickets and Times:
- Thursday, November 29
- 6-9 p.m.: VIP Preview Night, $50
- Friday, November 30
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m.: General Shopping, $10
- 5 p.m.-9 p.m.: Girls' Night Out
- Saturday, December 1
- 9 a.m.-4 p.m.: General Shopping, $10 or $5 with approved toy donation benefiting BigHouse Santa's Workshop
- 9 a.m.-2 p.m.: Cookies with Santa benefiting Women's Hope
Interested in being a sponsor, contributing door prizes/giveaways, or becoming a merchant? Participating sponsors and merchants will be prominently featured in the August-December marketing campaign. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or visit aochristmasmarket.com.