Our first week of the Great American Treasure Hunt is in the books! Here are the first five clues (June 12th thru June 16th) to help you catch up on what you may have missed.
CLICK HERE for all the details, sponsor info, and a printable Treasure Map!
1) Our prizes this year are really nice, so be on the lookout for our chest wrapped in a bag of ice!
2) While searching for our treasure chest don't get bit by a snake, and there's no need to search near Lee County Lake.
3) It may take some time before our treasure is found, but it won't be located underground.
4) While searching for the treasure don't be shy, and be sure not to look too high
5) This year you may get to head to the beach and touch the sand, but don't go searching on private land.