Our first week of the Great American Treasure Hunt is in the books! Here are the five clues from Week 2 (June 19th thru June 23rd) to help you catch up on what you may have missed
Week 2 Clues
1) The National Forest was once home to our chest, but this year we decided it wasn't best.
2) This town has groovy tunes at a print shop, but if you're looking for treasure it's not your stop.
3) It may be tough looking for our treasure at night, because it is tucked away out of plain sight.
4) The Blue Devil is the mascot of this border town and hunting here will only leave you with a frown.
5) Riding that new fun cart would be quite a thrill, so don't go and search in Society Hill